When am feeling acrimonious,I like to sit back and reflect upon by bitter sweet life on this planet.
Looking back there have been more sweet than bitter.as I reflect back on the annals of time I have spent most of my life abroad,living,vacationing,wandering and working. If memory serves me right I have been to more than 50 countries and approximately 150 cities.Some have been awesome and some have been mind blowing.Posted here are some my favorite destinations.
![]() |
| Dachau is a small village nestled in close proximity to Munich |
Ida Miller and I spent 2 glorious days at Mr.Pewinkle hotel on the lake overlooking the historical wooden bridge ...
The hotel was very affordable,our room had a million dollar view which look out over the river and the majestic Alps
![]() |
| I took a taxi from Piraeus to Athens to see first hand the Acropolis and the Parthenon and all the iconic high lights that Athens has to offer |
![]() |
| In 1975 I was stationed at this historical Military Barracks .known to many US soldiers as Merrell Barracks nestled in Nuremberg. |
John Dorman wandering in Austria and loving it
Germany is perhaps the most fascinating place I have ever been..I am wowed by it's intrinsic beauty,sophistication and historical importance ..It was a pleasure riding my bike while meandering through cobble stone path ways as i visit the small wine producing villages.A shout out to Hans Schneeberger and family
merrell barracks germany
JOHN DORMAN IN MONACO
SAINT MARTIN
The only reason we stopped in this village was to see Garon Peden and king ludwig castle
To my surprise, I really liked it and I will go back one day. I’m not sure when, but I will go back and I will spend a lot of time there.
LUCERNE
CLICK HERE
![]() |
































































































































































No comments:
Post a Comment